GRAIN STEEL CUT WIRE
RODUCT INTRODUCTION :
CUT STEEL WIRE (Grain Grinder cut) is very popular material, commonly used in the spraying, spraying Shot Peening especially need to use high-strength materials.
Favored for use in the automotive industry, foundries, mold casting, manufacturing automobile wheel, air …
CUT STEEL WIRE
PROPERTIES OF GRAIN STEEL CUT WIRE
Steel Cut Wire is favored today are made from metal particles, stainless, aluminum and copper with different names according to the names of raw materials made.
Steel Cut Wire made of straight ridges are cut out with roughly equal size, length equal to the diameter of the vein center, the size, shape, hardness and specific gravity equal.
Standard size: 1.0mm / 1.2mm / 1.5mm / 2.0mm / 2.5mm / 3.0mm
CUT WIRE SHOT
Cut-Wire Shot is produced by cutting wire into lengths equal to the wire diameter. Quality is assured by control of the chemical and physical properties inherent in the wire and accurate sizing to length. Every piece is 100% solid. Cut-wire is available in an “As-Cut” (Cylindrical) form as well as in conditioned (Spherical) shape.
Our range of Cut Wire Shots is in great demand in abrasive industries. We offer the range in divergent varieties as per SAE J 441 standard. Our shots are reputed for longer service life, its duration two to three times more from conventional ones. Further these have better surface finish, cost effective, fast working cycle and eco friendly for dust during operation.
- Carbon Steel (Grade I, II & III), Stainless Steel (Grade 302/304 & 430), Aluminium, Zinc, Lead and Copper.
- Shot diameter ranging from 0.40mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.7m, 0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.6mm, 1.8mm & 2mm, an equivalent size of S-170, S-190, S-230, S-230, S-280, S-330, S-360, S-390, S-460, S-550, S-660 & S-780
- Most economical and lowest consumption.
- Available in various sizes as per requirement.
- More life span, till completely reduced to smallest tiny particle.
- Increases the fatigue life of the blasted components.
- No possibility for dust formation during shot blasting.
- Cleans the product faster.
- Cuts down the maintenance cost of shot blasting machine.
- No dust or health hazard during operation.
Please contact us immediately for further advice on industrial grinders, steel shot grinders
Email: email@example.com– Hotline +84 974412866